Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oh! I GOT My Starbucks VIA!!!

About a month ago, I'd never heard of Starbucks VIA. Ok, that's not true, I'd heard of it but I had no idea wtf it was. Like any internet junkie would say, "OMG GOOGLE SEARCH!"

Google linked me to a site called MyStarbucksIdea.com (I was learning all sorts of new things at this point). The thread I was directly linked to on the site instructed me to be 1 of the first 10 people to post "I need my Starbucks VIA" to get 20 free sticks in the mail.

Logic: Ok so I might not know what the hell it is but it says "FREE " & "STARBUCKS" in the same sentence. No brainer... duh I NEED it. Starbucks VIA could have been rat poison or a lobotomy or a sex change or a date with Marc-Andre Fleury for all I knew... good or bad, I HAD to have it.

So I clicked.

And I posted, "I need my Starbucks VIA!"

A week later, I got an email asking for contact info. Three weeks later: nothing! My initial high evaporated. I was sad & defeated.

UNTIL... ding dong. UPS Man at the door.

Oh! Why, thank you.


How do I use it? Oh, I use it while sitting in morning traffic on the Parkway East Inbound.

HELL YES I DO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment