Thursday, January 6, 2011

Guins Win! 1/5/11 vs Tampa Bay Lightning

For Christmas, the Boyfriend and I got tickets to Pens/Lightning tonight.

WHAT A GAME TO GO TO, OMG!

I had the presence of mind to bring my foot-tall sized stuffed penguin named Stanley to the game. This was his 2nd trip to a Pens game, the 1st being a trip to Toronto to see the Pens whoop the Maple Leafs something like 5-1 or 5-2.

I figured if there was any way I could shake my Bad Luck Chuck status with the Pens, it would be to bring Stanley. My record at Pens games without him is like 0 and 6...

Anyway, after an incredible showing by the Pens that included a hattrick from Chris Kunitz (RIP my pictured knit cap), the final score came to 8-1, Pens.

Guess I figured out a way to shake my Jinx. All hail Lord Stanley.

Anyway, have you heard of Steve Stamkos? He's in the running for the Rocket Richard, in fact he's 1 goal behind Sidney Crosby in the race for the trophy for most goals scored in a season...

If you haven't heard of Stamkos, heres a great introduction:



There's always tomorrow, Stevie. There's always tomorrow. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment