Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sorry Hipsters... Sorry

I'm at Silky's in Bloomfield for the game. Fellow blogger, @Brian_Metzer, would be very unhappy with me for blogging about his favorite pub in such a way but...

LOL 2 hipsters w/ laptops at the bar are apparently mad at ME for interrupting their... whatever... while I watch the game. I yelled at the TV and got a dirty look.

Sorry Hipsters... sorry. I didn't realize that Bar = Library. Or coffeehouse. Go ride your 10 speed, Hipsters. Go Listen to Bell and Sebastian. I've got fucking hockey to watch.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

  1. Hipsters ride fixies (fixed gear) bikes not ten speeds. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude...why do you keep coming to my neighborhood and not letting me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, Scott, I got an email telling me you commented on my blog. As I opened said email, I said to myself, "Self, it's totally gonna say, 'Hipsters Ruin Everything.'"

    Not quite as predictable as I thought...

    Netta, I just texted you to tell you I'm in your hood. <3

    ReplyDelete