Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Great Moments in Cohabited History, vol. 3

My boyfriend and I live together... here's an insider's look into our relationship.

[This conversation all happened via text. It should also be stated that I've been sick, hence the reference.]

Me: When Cameron was in Egypt's land... let my Cameron go.
Him: Bueller? Bueller?
Me: At least I'm not in a Red Wings jersey.
Him: And they're from Chicago. Doesn't make sense.
Me: Cameron likes the Red Wings... I hate the Blackhawks so if I lived in Chi Town, I wouldn't wear a Blackhawks jersey either.
Him: You'd Wear a Turco jersey.
Me: I'd wear an ATL Byfuglien jersey with a sign that said "WHERE'S YOUR CUP NOW?"
Him: You'd wear a Huet jersey cuz he's from France.
Me: French ppl are dumb.
Him: LOL, wow. Hater.
Me: <3
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment