Wednesday, November 17, 2010

God Has a Twitter Account, I Have Proof

I had the day off from work yesterday. 

Thank GOD I did.  If I had to work during the great Jeff Reed Got Cut By the Pittsburgh Steelers celebration... well I'm not quite sure what would have happened but it probably wouldn't have mattered anyway.

The fact that my fellow Yinzer fans got #jeffreedsnewjob to trend on Twitter was pretty fabulous.  Notable suggestions include Jersey Shore Cast Member, (@i_know_sumshit) The Guy Standing In Front of Liberty Taxes Dressed as Uncle Sam (@omgitsjen, cuz I gotta credit myself in everything har) and Fluffer (@psamp). Although Fluffer was debunked due to the fact that its been proven time and again that Jeff Reed doesn't know how to handle balls.

LULZ

I was crazy productive.  I did a ton of cleaning.  I hope the boyfriend is happy with that because its probably the last time I do it for Fall.  :p Hey, I ususally average about once a season. 

I'm trying, Babe.  REALLY!  I swear!  I'm trying.

He had school yesterday morning.  I got up with him and while he took a shower, I decided to make him a fried egg sandwich and coffee to go and delighted in being a live-in girlfriend for a few minutes.  However, my delight was short lived as I attempted to flip my fried egg with absolutely no success.  The yolk breaks EVERY time.

Living up to my true, Twitter addicted nature, I sent a tweet about it:

@omgitsjen: Fucking dammit.  Istg someday I will be able to properly flip a god damned egg.

Followed by:

@omgitsjen: From my kitchen to God's ears.  I totally flipped it and the yolk didn't break. Eeee!!! http://twitpic.com/37e5q8
If God didn't have a Twitter account, how did he answer my prayers in less than 5 minutes?  Also OMG What if God was one of us... he's totally following me on Twitter.

Can you say that?

Anyway, with 9 days and counting to Thanksgiving, I got confirmation that I'm getting it off.  Do you know how absolutely ecstatic I am??? This is my first big, family, 10 person Thanksgiving feast.  This dinner is going to be epic.  You totally WISH you were going to be eating my bird. 

My folks and the Boyfriend's folks are going to be meeting for the first time.

OMG I JUST REMEMBERED I NEED TO GET ROLLS.  Thank God I decided to blog about Thanksgiving.  How do you forget the rolls??? Duh!

I went to Giant Eagle last night to get some of my shopping done sooner instead of later and was completely pissed off to find that ground cloves cost over $7!  What the effing hell, man?  If it wasn't for those son of a bitching ground cloves, the most expensive thing I would have bought last night would have been like $2.99.  It totally wrecked my mojo in the spice department. 

Robbery! 

Fuckin Pumpkin Pies man.  Small comfort that I won't have to go buy more next year... but that's gonna be the only time I use them.  For my damn pumpkin pies.

OMG I FORGOT WHIPPED CREAM.

What a production.  Whatever.  Like I said... EPIC feast inc on Thursday 11/24. 

No comments:

Post a Comment