Sunday, November 7, 2010

Heartbreak Hotel

He looks so sad here. Oh MAF, I miss you! I hope you come back to us soon. <3

Story had it that he wasn't supposed to start tonight. Bylsma caught him moping around the hotel like someone shot his dog so he says listen, "I'm starting you tonight."

So, MAF gives up an early one, then gets run over and the puck trickles into the net while it gets knocked off it's moorings.

He gets pulled. After 2 goals.

By the same coach that left Johnson in to suffer a horrendous 5-2 stomping in Dallas 2 games ago.

I'm not pretending to know what I'm talking about here but what I AM saying is that this logic doesn't make sense to me.

But I'm also not a coach. So I'll just blog about it instead.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment