Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Am Funny. And Now I Have Proof.

I'm just proving everything today, aren't I?

So I was talking to my dear friend Robyn today, who btw is the VP of CleatRepeat (swanky). In case you haven't figured it out by now, they sort of put me in charge of their Twitter account so I've been having fun with that but I digress...

Robyn told me that she spoke to El Presidente of CR earlier this week after giving me the reigns of @CleatRepeat. He goes, "Robyn, oh my God, I can't wait to meet this girl. I was getting all these emails and things from new followers and @ replies on Twitter so I looked up @omgitsjen and saw she had a blog. I read her blog. Robyn, have you ever read it? I laughed my ass off for 30 minutes. She's hilarious."

Or something like that.

Either way... BOOOOOOOM corporate comedy. I'm funny! And that proves it.

Point is: I'm funny... and I write for @CleatRepeat. Follow @CleatRepeat on twitter and you get to giggle. Donate on the website www.cleatrepeat.org and come to our fundraisers and the kids get to play. We all win!

PS Hi Casey. I can't wait to meet you either. ;)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment