Saturday, May 15, 2010

No Pens? Just My Computer

I'm at a loss.
 
Usually whenever I can't think of something to blog about, I blog about the Pens.  Well, the Pens don't really have much going on right now so I find myself completely out of topics.
 
I bought a guitar, that's pretty cool.  I don't know how to play it so that's much less cool.  But my friend, @OMGitsScottP says he'll give me a few lessons so that's really cool.  The Boyfriend showed me a few notes, I've got E and A all worked out.  Mastering something like chords and transitioning between the notes is going to take a little more skill but I stole the Boyfriend's copy of Guitar for Dummies so I'll totally be a pro in no time, right?
 
I have faith that, with this guitar thing, someday I'll be cool.. or really close to faking it.  Until then, I'm just a major nerd with no hope of ever getting laid.
 
Thank God for my Boyfriend.
 
Mercury hass come out of it's Taurus Retrograde and as of today, I'm feeling the effects of it's directness again.  I've gained some emotional clarity and peace over the past 24 hours.  I've recognized the obvious, we'll go from there.
 
The Boyfriend has allowed me to be a total "squatter" at his house for the past month.  It's been great.  I love having someone to come home to after work, someone to wake up to every morning, someone to cook for and cheer sporting events with.  This entire month seems like a dream, I hate the idea of having to wake up from it.  It's crazy to think that only a month and a half/2 months ago we were practically on the verge of breaking up.  I love him so much.  It just seems insane that I'd ever consider giving him up.
 
Of course it helps that he's opened himself up to me immensely since then too.
 
I don't know.  It seems pointless to live anywhere else but in the now.  Planning down the road just doesn't pan out for me.  I told the Boyfriend that he's responsible for planning a suprise for me this weekend since I had one for him last weekend on his birthday.
 
OMG I totally forgot to wish him a Happy 7th Day After His Birthday today.  Gah!  What a lousey girlfriend I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment