Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pfft No Habs No

Granted this is a day late and more than a dollar short due to the fact that Game 2 between Les Habitants and The Broadstreet Bullies is going on right now but:
 
Laughing
My
Fucking
Ass
Off
At
Jaroslav
Halak
 
At the beginning of the game, I just wanted to see Carcillo bite off Cammalleri's head and bathe in his blood.  I wanted to see PK Subban get run over and mutilated by Scotty Hartnell.
 
Make no mistake about my loyalties, dear readers, I am a Pens fan through and through.  I hate the Flyers with every fiber of my being.  But, right now, I hate Habs fans so much more... so very much more.  The Flyers are doing everything the Pens didn't do in the last series just by being physical.  The Flyers are doing what they do best, they're bullying the Habs into submission. 
 
Oh and this just in: Game 2, the Habs get shut out AGAIN!  So it's obviously working.
 
Of course, I realize that should the Sharks lose and the Flyers win, I'll be facing the Stanley Cup Final Battle Royal of No One Gives a Shit.  Hossa can't win a cup so I'd have to cheer for the Flyers.  But the Flyers have no business even being in the playoffs (this year or ever) so I''d have to cheer for an original 6 team. 
 
Although...
 
It's kind of a Cinderella story.  The Flyers suck all year, end up winning the deciding game in a shoot out and then go all the way to the cup finals?  ...And win?  I don't know man, I'm a sucker for a good story. 
 
Whatever.  Go Ron Hextall!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment