Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Excitement (aka Drama) Never Ends Subtitled: THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS


So here's some inside info on me.  

I'm 29, I was married for 7 years but I've been divorced for just over 2.  My ex likes to keep tabs on me through this blog.  Why? I couldn't tell you but he does.  I've known this since I started the blog, it doesn't bother me.  I write for myself.  If someone wants to read it, God bless them.  No one reads this blog and nothing I don't want anyone to know goes on this website anyway.

LOL

The Ex Husband tries once ever two or three months to reach out to me.  Generally, I ignore it but when I received a Facebook "poke" from him a couple of weeks ago, it gave me pause.

My Ex was the type of guy that as soon as we decided to split, the first thing he did was unfriend me on Facebook.  Facebook is SERIOUS business to this guy so the fact that he's moved out of email and AIM (which I don't use anymore) and has now attempted to contact me on Facebook had me lifting an eyebrow.  

My immediate reaction was to delete the email on my Moto Droid and go about my business.  In my mind, that settled the issue.  Yesterday, I actually logged onto Facebook for the first time in weeks instead of using the mobile site or the Droid app.

The "poke" was still sitting there.

I tempted fate.  Fuck it, what's the worst that could happen?  Maybe an hour later, this showed up in my inbox:



...what even???

LOL

So Piers, here it is.  I know you read my blog.  Trust me, I know.  I know that if I blogged that I'd been abducted by aliens from outer space that you'd email me to find out which planet they took me to.  I appreciate your attempts at passive aggression but don't really care.  If you want to keep on reading to feel like you can keep tabs on me, knock yourself out.

If you REALLY want to get eStalky, I'm on FourSquare too.  ZOMG... you can TRACK MY EVERY MOVE...

Well, that is as long as FourSquare hurries up and gets it's shit together.  Jesus Christ, I mean is it just me or does this new app suck even more than before?  I'm not even getting points now, wtf?

Oh and you can track my every THOUGHT on Twitter.  Its @omgitsjen I have it listed to the right as well.

I happen to like the new Twitter but it's pretty obvious that I'm the only one in Pittsburgh that does.

ANYWAY: the point is if you really find me that interesting, the information's out there.  Be creepy.  You're not the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment