Sunday, October 3, 2010

Midnight Musings: My Boyfriend's Awesome!!!

This is us.  I love us.  My Boyfriend is amazing.  Here's just a few more reasons why.
The Boyfriend and I went to see Let Me In tonight.  Pretty decent movie, to be honest.  I think in a text book sense, there was really nothing wrong with it at all: great casting, excellent script, good direction... it had all the elements and to the hilt.  I totally think you should see it over The Social Network.  Facebook sucks.

Anyway, there's this one part in Let Me In where Owen asks Abby to "go steady" which after the movie got my gears turning.  So, I turned to the Boyfriend and asked:

"Babe, how come you never asked me to go steady?" It was legitimate, I mean our entire relationship could be based on a lie.

Him: "Babe, you wanna go steady?"

Me: "Actually, if memory serves, I think it was me having that conversation with you.  Do you remember that?"

Him: "Wait what?  No."

Me: "It was a couple of days after Valentine's Day 2009.  We were making out on your futon and I just sat up and looked down at you and I said, 'Hey do you think I have a boyfriend because I think I have a boyfriend.' And you said, 'Yeah, I think so.' So that's how we got to be a couple.  You don't remember that, Babe?"

Him: "I remember making out on my futon... I remember making out on my futon a couple of times actually."

....Oh Babe!!!

I also found out tonight that I totally stole him from another girl.  It's not like I was a home wrecker or anything, she was interested and wanted to hang out on Valentine's Day but he and I already had plans.  He politely told her that he wasn't available so she brought coffee to him at work.  When she saw that he wasn't there, she got mad then took the cup of coffee and chucked it at the curb.

Meanwhile I was banging him back at his apartment.

She worked at Crazy Mocha.

I don't know man, there's just something so awesome about knowing that I pulled him from the clutches of some other broad.  It might make me skanky or a bitch but 2 years later, obviously I had something super AMAZING going on where she totally lacked.

I own.

Anyway, after the movie tonight I noticed that my wristlet was missing out of my purse, I use it as a wallet so I freaked the fuck out at Lowe's AMC in Waterfront.  I'm talking tears any everything.  My poor Boyfriend, I swear to God, is the most patient person in the world.  How he managed to calm me down without busting out laughing is beyond me but that's why he's awesome.

Also, I'm a great writer.  Christ.

Anyway, after freaking the hell out for about 30 minutes and calling the restaurant we ate at earlier tonight, we got home and I found it on a shelf.

AT LEAST I FOUND IT, OK???

No comments:

Post a Comment