Thursday, September 9, 2010

2 Posts 1 Day: Chairman and CEO of Cute Overload

I know, its a shock... but when something too cute for words happens, you have to blog about it.

In my earlier post, I outlined how my day started.  When I finally crawled out of bed, I took a few minutes to notice, appreciate and accept the serenity that entered my mind (especially since I have no clue where it came from).  I kissed the puppy good morning and went to smoke a cigarette on the Stoop of Contemplation.

I came back 7 minutes later to a holy mess.

I immediately vowed revenge.

The puppy was banished to the bathroom while I cleaned up after him.  20 minutes later, I entered the bathroom, stared at him and attempted to explain how much he was going to hate his life later today.

He responded by licking my shin.

Long story short (too late) he's had a bath, ate breakfast, played fetch, lost a tooth, went for a 40 minute walk and met several people whom he was absolutely ecstatic to see.  He actually leaped into some woman's arms.  The end result is a snoring pile of white fluff pictured here:

My name is Monty.  I am the Chairman and CEO of Cute Overload.

No comments:

Post a Comment