Thursday, September 2, 2010

If They Put Idiots on TV then I Really Should Have My Own Show.

Ok look: Idk wtf this dude's name is, I think its Edmund Wilson... whatever its the fucking dumbass that's opposite Pomp on the Steeler's calls.

Leftwich gets hurt and goes to the locker room. They talk to Tomlin at the half and he says, "We don't know, it could be a sprain." To which this Wilson idiot states, "Thats good news. If its just a knee sprain, it'll probably only be a few weeks."

...

Let's do the time warp back to AAALLLL of last season: Troy Polamalu was out basically all season due to an ACL SPRAIN!

Let us also consider that in "just a few weeks" Ben will be back and none of this will matter.

Also, Leftwich sucks. I don't will people to get hurt. I'm not happy about it. But heh Go Dixon.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.7

1 comment:

  1. It's Edmund Nelson. Who, when he's not butchering calls in Steeler pre-season games, he's hawking insurance for State Farm. I agree, he's terrible.

    ReplyDelete