Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yoga Story #158

I forgot to rely this Yoga Related story:

I headed over to the South Side this afternoon for a noon yoga class at AY at the corner of 15th and East Carson (if you're looking for a studio to start at, I TOTALLY recommend the hot yoga classes at Amazing Yoga.  These people are seriously incredible individuals.  Anyway...).

After class, I made like a classy Pittsburgh Dame and headed over to The Carson City Saloon.  While I enjoyed my blackened salmon steak and 2 glasses of water, a gentleman in his 50s started chatting me up. Still dazed and in an awesome mood from class, I obliged by making conversation.  He asked why I looked like I just got out of a pool.  I told him about Hot Yoga's benefits, etc.

A few moments later, I told him I was turning 30 in just a few months.  His eyes opened like saucers.  "You're kidding me!!  Well, I guess that yoga shit really works."

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment