Thursday, September 9, 2010

Only in My Dreams

Had a dream last night that I was on a busy, New York City style sidewalk and I was crying. Not the big Boo Hoo type crying but every time I glanced in a store window, there were tears running down my face.

No one stopped to ask if I was ok, why would they really? So I just walked and went about my business and day even though my eyes were leaking.

I woke up at 5am (because I'm just cool like that) and looked up tears/crying in my dream dictionary app (smartphones are all kinds of handy). The typical interpretion of crying in a dream is that I feel as though I'm not getting enough attention and that I should consider the emotions I was feeling during the dream.

So I went back to that dream and thought about how I felt: Lonely in big, busy world. Wished I had a friend to talk to. Sad really.

Aren't I supposed to be wonder woman in my dreams? I mean, I'm pathetic and emotional enough in real life, does it HAVE to come in my dreams too?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments:

Post a Comment