Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Definition of Serendipity

LA, my kickass Yoga instructor at Amazing Yoga, shared one hell of a quote with us tonight at the beginning of class while we were in child's pose. She was later kind enough to let me copy it.

All things considered, I find this quote coming to me now being a complete act of serendipity. Thank you, Universe, for showing me the way.
***
We leave you a tradition of the future. The tender loving care of human beings will never become obsolete. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed and redeemed and redeemed. As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands--one for helping yourself and the other for helping others. Never throw anyone away.

-Sam Levinson
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments:

Post a Comment