Thursday, April 2, 2009

A --'-{@ By Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet

I haven't been out of bed all day but looks like my fever finally broke for sure. The past 5 days have been hell, I'm glad I'm starting to feel better. I spoke to my manager this morning who didn't blame me for taking time off but also didn't make me feel very good about doing it to get healthy either. I mean, I kinda feel bad seeing as how we have no staff at all but what the fuck am I supposed to do??? I have a temperature of 102.3! Sorry, I'm not coming into work.

Besides, I wouldn't wish how I've felt this week on a snake! I don't want to run the risk of giving it to anyone at work. I made my hot-as-balls boyfriend take some Airborn when he was over here visiting me. This flu, viral infection or whatever the hell is wrong with me is no fucking joke man and if someone else I know gets sick because of me... oh man, thats just not good.

I don't like how HLN has taken to calling Casey Anthony "Tot Mom." Its stupid. Pretty much everything on HLN is stupid, come to think of it. Its a 24/7 TV tabloid. TV News is a disgrace, these anchors should be disgusted with themselves since they actually do have control over what they report. Shawn Johnson's perverted stalker isn't exactly current events news, its a bullshit distraction. Also, I don't believe HLN should refer to Shawn Johnson as "Dancing w/the Stars Beauty" when she's like a 4 time Olympic Medal-winning gymnast. What the hell is wrong with these people?

I liked Nancy Grace better when she was on Court TV.

I think I'm switching news allegiances to FOX news. I don't generally care about biased news networks. Where CNN is ultra liberal, FOX is very conservative. What I do care about is the bubble gum stories CNN and NBC and MSNBC have been putting together lately. Octomom was news but Octomom's falling out with her mother is not. The Casey Anthony trial is news, "Tot Mom's" hyperventaltion and requesting valiums when she saw Caylee's body is not news. The Obamas going to London for the G20 Summit and meeting Queen Elizabeth is news. Michelle Obama touching the queen's shoulder is not news!

Do I really need to explain this?!

Actually, after watching FOX News for a while, I think I'll refrain. All these people do is talk over each other and its impossible to hear any facts mixed in with everyone's opinions. I hate these panel discussion shows. Its not reporting anything, its just a bunch of yelling.

My hot-as-balls boyfriend just got off the phone with me. He's so great for calling to check on me while I'm sick! Mid conversation, he goes, "You know I'm totally crazy about you, right?" Then went into how he was feeling inspired so he was going to do some writing tonight and that I was his muse, that he actually had something positive to write about for a change and it was me. Ahh, I can't wait for our Toronto trip! I just booked the room and, unfortunately for them, plan on being a total pain in the ass for the Courtyard Toronto Downtown until I check out. I'm so excited!

He didn't realize that <3 was a heart via text but could pick out a --'-{@ a mile away. Silly boys.

Ugh! My temperature's coming back. Its almost up to 100 again. No more fun for today! Back to bed with me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment