Friday, April 24, 2009

My Creativity was Stolen by Blackout.com

I've tried to make the commitment to be more conscious of my health. As such, I'm more aware of how fatty I'd feel if I went ahead and ate these cookies I stole from work today. They're sitting right in front of me, mocking me with my own knowledge of how good they've tasted in the past. I've had such a great experience with them on bad nights before, I just can't say no.

Fuck you, Nabisco! Fuck you and everything you stand for. I'm not going to eat your Swiss Creme Sandwich cookies. I'm going to put them on the other side of the room instead.

I had maybe 3 topics to cover when I opened this entry earlier. Since then, I've gotten sucked into the internet radio phenomenon that is www.blackout.com. So basically everything I had planned to touch on, I forgot about. But, per usual, rest assured that it was all going to be REALLY fucking funny.

Blackout's a muse. Clearly his powers work in reverse. Since I had great things to say (for once) they all got sucked out of me as soon as I started listening to him... why am I now watching workout infomercials on TV? What the fuck has happened to my life?

Damn you BlackoutsBox! DAMN YOU!

Anyway, I need to get to bed. I feel stupid right now. :( Also, if anyone has a list of really awesome romance songs, I could use a few ideas for a project I'm working on... I'm talking Complainte de la Butte by Rufus Wainright. Email me, comment... tweet me, whatever. I need help plz. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment