Monday, April 27, 2009

Cookies Are My Contingency Plan

I had a free tall sbux coming to me this afternoon since I hijacked someone else's customer servey to talk up my peeps on the corner of 6th and Penn. Since it was free, I opted to try something new: an iced raspberry white mocha.

My hot-as-balls boyfriend loves them when I get them for him and the new girl at work said it was delish when I treated her the other day. I figured it was a sure bet.

Talk about a swing and a miss that would make even the Pirates blush...

It tastes like cough medicine. How anyone could find it appetizing is beyond me. But it was free so who cares, right. :)

I woke up in a good mood but lost my perspective somewhere. Its probably over at my hot-as-balls boyfriends apt... along with my voice. I'm rewarding myself with the pictured package of cookies... yeah I'm a child. I need goodies to make me feel better.

2 comments:

  1. To be honest most things from Starbucks taste like cough medicine. I think I'm going to announce war on that company because there full of Polish prats who don't give a shit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats not true, you just haven't tried the right things or found something you enjoy there.

    Its like drinking beer, some beers are an acquired taste but anyone that says they don't like beer just hasn't found one they like yet. There's a lot more out there than Coors or Miller or Budweiser. Just like there's more at Starbucks than Pike's Place or a Toffee Nut Latte (which isn't so bad iced, btw).

    I am, however, about to start petitioning Starbucks to start offering a strawberry sauce. They have Cinnemon Dulce, Vanilla and even Raspberry but no Strawberry?! What a joke!

    ReplyDelete