Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dan Bylsma Isn't the Only Coach in My Life... Apparently!!!

I'm standing outside the hotel waiting for my hot-as-balls boyfriend to get off work and mobile blogging as I wait. If nothing else its something to pass the time.

I went to a Barnes & Noble earlier today to get a book called Hello, Cupcake (ever since my Easter cupcakes, I'm totally obsessed, anyway)... My mom has this thing about not believing she'll like anything I recommend. Movies, clothes, music, makeup, books, beer--you name it... I say it its good and I'M automatically wrong. Today, I recommended coffee. Of course she wasn't interested.

Until I ordered mine.

"Jen, whats an iced soy caramel machiatto?" I told her to try it. She'd like it. "Oh no. Iced coffee? No, I wouldn't."

Then she insisted on tasting mine. "Ooh, thats good!" Thats why I ordered it.

But then Barnes & Noble's Cafe told me that they wouldn't accept my gold card. That only te B&N card was accepted. Needless to say, I was angry.

Tho I'm super happy cuz my boy got me a new Coach bag!!

No comments:

Post a Comment