Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hi! Sorry, I Missed You... :(

Ok so due to the fact that I've spent every night since last Friday night with my Hot-As-Balls Boyfriend, I've totally fallen off the wagon with the whole post once a day for a year thing...

...and apparently now that I'm somewhat inspired to actually post, blogger is going down for scheduled maintenance in 20 minutes. Ok that's cool...

I don't even really have anything to say. I've found myself with exceptionally little to say lately other than, "yes, I'm feeling better." "No, I don't want to go to work." "Yes, I'm going to work anyway." "I'd rather have a skinny cinnamon dulce latte than a soy caramel machiatto today."

Speaking of Starbucks, dude the Gold Card is PRO! Its like the best $25 I've spent in a while. I'm such an addict that I've already paid for it in the savings I've received by using it. Of course, I've been drinking an exceptional amount of coffee and tea lately with my throat being a wasteland of soreness and awful.

The Penguins beat the Flyers tonight and the Pirates lost to the Astros, seems everything is on track so far. Pittsburgh's Football and Hockey teams are spot on and being awesome while the Pirates are 4 and 4 so far this season. I gotta hand it to Nate McClouth though. The kid is so cute and hopeful that I really hate to make fun of his team. I'm sure I'll get over that by June or July when they go from mediocre to really, really bad.

I haven't been following the news much lately. I'm sure CNN and donlemoncnn miss both me and my tweets. I'll remedy this soon. I do miss my sense of humor.

Carson Daly's new format has grown on me. Him going to his guests instead of his guests coming to him works really well for him. Its much less a late night talk show and much more entertainment. I'm glad he found a good niche for himself.

The cupcakes were such a hit over Easter that I've decided that I want to become a cupcake lady. I got a Betty Crocker "Just Cupcakes" cookbook yesterday and I have what I'm planning to make for my Hot-As-Balls boyfriend's birthday all planned out. I've also decided on what I'm getting him for his birthday, its just a matter of pulling all this off in the matter of about 2 or 3 weeks, I have a headache already.

Anyway, apologies to myself and any reader I ever had... I'll try to be better. Blogger's shutting down on me in like 5 minutes so yeah. You can spank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment