Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cupcakes Make Me Sleepy... Or it Could Have Been the Fact that I Only got 2hrs of Sleep Last Night! Zzz

Easter w/ Boy's family went well but I'm exhausted. Cupcakes were a hit, only 8 left from the 24 I made, taking extras to work tomorrow for my "extended family" to scarf between assisting guests. Boy said he caught his dad sneaking 2 and saying "Jelly beans are flavored! This is really good." The boys there were happy with the taste, the ladies seemed impressed with the presentation. Everyone wins. Was asked 3 or 4 times how long they took. Naturally, I said, "oh only maybe 2 and a half hours from start to finish!"

After sampling, I can definitely say that they were indeed very good and totally a great idea for my first holiday with his family.

Finally met Boy's brother's fiancee. She grew up in Vegas. One would automatically assume that this would give us a lot to talk about. I'd agree if I could have gotten a word in edgewise. She seems really nice and good-hearted though. Per Boy, she takes good care of his brother. Thats all that really matters. She seems sweet.

Throat still obscenely sore. Right ear also hurting. Going to try and schedule another doctor's appt for Wed since Tues plans are already spoken for (hi Boy!).

I'm too tired to take down my hair which is up in a knot. Too many bobby pins, I just want to sleep.

Pirates overthrown and Captain rescued. Movie rights are currently being debated.

Going to go to bed now, typing w/ eyes closed atm in order to preserve energy until crawling into bed. Nothing makes sense right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment