Saturday, April 11, 2009

This Entry Sucks. At Least I Wrote Something Though. What Did You Do Today?!

Went to see Haunting in Connecticut tonight. Weird movie, not exactly scary. I find a huge lacking in good movies lately. It makes me sad.

My throat is still very sore. Emailed my doctor yesterday to advise and received reply stating I needed to schedule an appointment as the Cipro should have cleared up everything and anything that was wrong with me.

Easter plans changed. Boy and I are no longer going to his parent's place but to his aunt and uncle's instead. His parents are going to meet us there. I decided to bake cupcakes and decorate them to look like flowers. This is the most Martha Stewart thing I've ever attempted so wish me luck with it. I'll post pictures once they're completed. I need to make 2 dozen. My step dad is sort of insisting that he help me. I plan on making a huge mess if thats the case.

Found out today that bananas contain a high amount of tryptophan so eating them before bed has the same effect as eating turkey on Thanksgiving. It puts you to sleep. Basically, its the best midnight snack ever. Also, the potassium helps to prevent cramps. Hizzah!

Boy's coming over tomorrow after work to watch the Penguins game. I'm excited. Its kinda silly that whenever he's not around the only thing I can think about is the next time I get to see him... man I got it bad! I can't help it if I have a great boyfriend... everyone should be jealous of me. Girls in really bad relationships should be really jealous of me.

I'm too tired to keep typing so I'm going to bed. Yay! Bed!

1 comment:

  1. Just letting you know that I'm still reading so keep on writing.

    ReplyDelete