Friday, March 13, 2009

"Being an Ugly Woman is Like Being a Man, You'll Have to Work"

Daniel Tosh has to be one of my new favorite comedians. I just saw him on Leno tonight and totally stole the quote that I used for tonight's Blog title from his act. He's pretty great and he has a Comedy Central Special coming up this spring, I think. His website is here.

Anyway, I officially didn't blog yesterday. :( I'm sort of bugged about it but I had other things to do... with my hot-as-balls boyfriend. Who, by the way, advised me that I'm free to use his name but in return, I totally advised him that I sort of like having characters with titles but no names in my blog so he will remain "my hot-as-balls boyfriend."

Likewise my "exhusband" retains his anonymity. Oh, speaking of which... he totally did what I expected, he switched his AIM ScreenName to reach out and contact me again while I wasn't here last night:

MyExhusband (8:48:01 PM): by the way.... this is so fucking gay that you cant be civil to me
MyExhusband (8:52:39 PM): you can refer to me as sleazy when I didn't do anything sleazy and slander me on open forums etc but you dont even have a reason to hate me the way you do.
MyExhusband (9:09:02 PM): Anyway... by now you should know that I am known to retaliate in kind and 10x worse. So with that being said... I suggest you knock off your immaturity or you will definitely have something worth getting your panties in a bunch over.
MyExhusband signed off at 9:50:19 PM.
MyExhusband is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.

First, I'm really flattered that he thinks that anyone is reading this blog because I honestly don't. Secondly, I didn't realize that I was being immature. Third, I am obviously flirting with disaster here and for that, I apologize.

Brian Williams is on Jimmy Fallon tonight and... whoops quick hiatus while I chit-chat with my friend in Orlando. Brb!! :)

BACK!! Orlando's a great guy. I went to high school with him but we didn't know each other (past knowing each other's names) since he graduated a year behind me. Who knew that 10 years down the line, I'd find such an amazing friend in a guy I went to high school with, probably smiled at in the hall way between 4th and 5th period but otherwise ignored. Life is fucking crazy sometimes.

Anyways, Orlando came up with a great point. The word "facetious" (which I now know how to spell properly) is the only word in the English language that uses all 5 vowels in order. I'd also like to add that "sometimes y" is included with this if you turn the word into "facetiously." I'd further like to point out that now that I know how to spell "facetiously" I'm totally going to kick everyone's asses on the Scrabble board.

Unfortunately, Orlando and I were disconnected during this incredibly awesome conversation and he called me back... sometimes when people call me, I don't want to answer the phone because I like my ringtone so much. Its No Doubt's "Hey Baby." I think that speaks for itself.

Speaking of Florida, my friend in Tampa told me that he was bookmarking my blog tonight because it entertained him. This is fascinating! Maybe I do have like 5 readers after all. Well, Tampa also wanted to show me pictures of his dick tonight and actually linked them to me. It took a lot of effort to not relink said pictures here. But what I actually posted instead was way more entertaining. I've seen Tampa's dick... trust me, this is better.

Its 25 degrees in Pittsburgh right now. WTF (!!!!!!) happened to our 75 degree weather dammit! I am not prepared for it to be this cold.

Just for Men's Touch of Grey commericals give me the willies... come to think of it most late night/early morning tv commericals give me the willies. I should start going to bed earlier!

Ahh good idea! Good night!

1 comment:

  1. BTW...I read your blog. And I guess now that I've posted a comment, I will not be anonymous. Unless you have to approve comments or something.

    ReplyDelete