Sunday, March 29, 2009

Poetic Pisces: Now "As Seen on TV"

Thanks to Don Lemon on CNN for making my night by reading my Tweet to him on air:

donlemoncnn: "Death of the newspaper? do you need it? will you miss it? should newspapers be bailed out too?"


To which I replied:

"@donlemoncnn can't say I care about papers stopping the presses. Isn't this a green solution anyway? Clearly a sign of the times, imo!"


He even read the IMO! Oh man, Mr Lemon, you win sir. I was laying in bed trying to come up with an epitaph earlier today but now... now I think I'll be able to sleep a little more soundly tonight.

If only there were a video!

8pm Edit: Lemon read another of my tweets regarding the Final 4 in Detroit to wrap up the show.

"March Madness to round out the show. Do you think it will help Detroit?"

was the question.


and
"@donlemoncnn don't think it could hurt though the $ tourists pay won't go to the auto industry, it'll go to the hotels & restaurants."

was my answer. I'm totally an eCelebrity A-Lister now! Hizzah!

1 comment: