Thursday, March 19, 2009

Old Navy, Old Faithful

I decided today that I want to go to Niagra Falls. My hot-as-balls boyfriend agrees with me so we set a date to go to Niagra Falls and decided to plan it! I'm really excited! This is my first real vacation in years and I totally get a discount on hotel rooms because I work at Marriott now so rooms will probably be like $39. God, this is thrilling!

Some old friend of mine from Naples, FL that I had a beef with years ago looked me up tonight on Facebook. He apologized which is acceptable since it was his fault anyway. I'm not sure how to react other than just be honest: I don't care.

Equally, I spoke to Orlando tonight too. He changed his Facebook info and wanted to point out a specific quote he put on it.

"I strive to keep the memory,
a face, a voice, a true beauty...
but ground is lost while battling,
the swarming, vast eternity...
thougts dim, and fade, away from me,
and then, in whispers, cease to be..."

Its beautiful. He said he wrote it, which I believe and there's a very arrogant part of me that wishes it was about me even though I know its not. What girl wouldn't want it to be about her? Honestly, lets be reasonable. But, I've never had anyone write anything about me before--at least to my knowledge--and a verse as nice as that, yeah I'd like it to be about me. Orlando's a good kid, sometimes I wish he wasn't so far away. But, maybe I am an asshole. Blah, I am selfish.

Oh! This is noteworthy: I'm not pregnant. WHEW, right?! Listen, I don't know about you, but I'm pretty relieved about that. I haven't gotten my period yet, I think it got lost somewhere along the way but the Spanish pregnancy test I took the other day said I was good to go.

My hot-as-balls boyfriend told me tonight that his mom liked me. She said I seemed very nice and like someone he could communicate very well with and that I dressed better than she did! How fucking awesome is Old Navy dude! God, coming through in a pinch every fucking time! LOVE YOU OLD NAVY!

I don't know why USA insists on airing movies like The 40 Year Old Virgin which obviously need to be edited for content which doing so makes them unwatchable on cable because they have to edit out all the good stuff.

I'm getting a call from the Director of Point Park's Technical Theatre tomorrow to talk about their program. If I'm interested, I'm totally going to pursue it. If not, Sanford Brown's massage program here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment