Saturday, March 21, 2009

This Entry Was a 2 Day Project...

I just got home and I'm totally exhausted.

I heard about El Presidente making a big booboo in referring to his bowling a 129 being applauded by Jay Leno as "Special Olympics." So, not one to judge until I get more information (lol), I watched it tonight on nbc.com via Larry King's Blog.

People need to find better things to complain about. Like sure, the comment was probably in bad taste but so is most shit normal Americans say every day and Obama is supposed to be a Man of the People. Its not like he called anyone retarded or anything, he was being self-depricating so quit looking for stuff to bother yourselves about Mr. John Q. Activist and let our king try to connect with his people.

I'd also like to add that he made said comment after dumbing down the issues with AIG so that even your average retard could understand it.

Update:
its a day later... I didn't finish last night's blog b/c my one friend from Naples, FL decided to get back in touch w/ me after like 2 years of not speaking. We talked for like 3 hours on the phone and then I passed out, woke up and went to work... after work today, my mom wanted me to go to the bar with her. Which I did... so now I'm drunk. I'm going to sleep. Its not that I didn't blog, its just that I didn't finish. Unfortunately, anything witty that I had to say yesterday (which was a lot of witty stuff btw) was lost. So now, I'll try and reupdate tomorrow before work but there's no guarantees. I'm shocked I can type this well right now.

PS: My trip to Niagra is a go for June. YAAAAY!!! :D Canada here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment