Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just What Pittsburgh Needed: A Biergarten!

My manager at work let me go home early last night, around 9:30pm. Since I felt like it had been way too long since I'd had a ton of fun, my hot-as-balls boyfriend totally picked me up from work and took me to Pittsburgh's newest (and as far as I can tell only) Biergarten.

This place is awesome and its easily my newest
favorite place to get drunk. The beer is cheap, the food is good and the atmosphere is awesome. Everyone has a great time and as soon as the word on the place gets out, its totally going to be standing room only. I drank a liter of Lager last night like it was nothing. My liter, plus soft pretzels and my burger came to a total amount of less than $30. Dude, such a deal.

Here's a picture:


Later on, the guys from this picture did what they call "Shotskis" and I took a video because its what I do:



I want to call off work today but I know that everyone there would make fun of me and call me a lush because they knew I wanted to go out drinking last night. I'm so totally not hung over but I am totally hurting (and not just because of my hot-as-balls boyfriend who's god damn amazing btw... just sayin) all over. My back, my legs, my skin, my hair, my nails, my feet, my shoulders... God everything on me just hurts so much! My boy even gave me a hot-as-balls backrub to go along with his own hot-as-ballsness, which worked for the time but Holy Cow.

Its raining. Its supposed to snow on Sunday. I wish this weather would sort itself out. Its really frustrating trying to deal with Mother Nature when she doesn't know what she wants to do.

I decided to scrap my plans for Niagara. We're going to go to Toronto instead. Working for Marriott was supposed to have a perk of special associate rates, etc but so far none of the Downtown Toronto Marriotts have associate rates available. WTF! What's the point if I have to go like 20 miles away in some suburb? I'm planning on talking to my manager today when I go into work to see if she can offer any advice since the Marriott site is no help. I can book on Expedia for cheaper then they're offering associates... methinks something is really stupid here.

We're also going to go to Montreal. Parlez-vous francais? :D Needless to say, I'm really excited about this!

So basically whats going to happen is this:
  1. 6/13: Pit seats for No Doubt at The Post Gazette Pavillion.
  2. 6/14: Check out of the hotel by the airport and drive to Toronto to check in
  3. 6/15: Niagara Falls?
  4. 6/16: Montreal?
  5. 6/17: Check out and drive back home.
I just need to find a decent hotel. I'm such a snob when it comes to stuff like this, I don't want to pay $199/night for a room but I want all the fixin's that come with a hotel that costs that much. Right now, this looks like its going to be the best option but its 10 miles away! So frustrated! I'll just ask my boy what he thinks!

He's so cool. How did I get so lucky? I dunno but wow am I lucky or what?!!?

Ugh I gotta get ready for work... again! I don't wanna! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment