Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dear AIG, Please Use Your BailOut Bonuses to Employ the CNNiReporters that Won't Stop Crying About Not Finding Work. Sincerely, The Girl that Gets It

I spoke to Point Park University this morning about their theatre program and stage management focus. Stuff sounds way too good to be true but I don't know how feasible it is to go back to school for theatre right now. I could totally become a massage therapist and make good money that way. I hate having a goal but indecisive on how to achieve it.

I'm going to Niagra Falls! I'm so excited! Dude, the Maid of the Mist and who knows what else. Its going to be great and my hot-as-balls boyfriend agrees!

I was supposed to be going to lunch this afternoon with my Supervisor but she ended up having something else to do. Getting stood up sucks, I was looking forward to a good lunch before work. I'm going to Starbucks today instead! I won't let this hiccup in my Girlmance with my Supervisor stand in the way of me spending money I don't need to spend today.

Incidentally, spellcheck definitely did not just pick up "Girlmance". Obviously, I'm not the only one to have ever used this term. My lack of creativity bums me out.

Oh! Maybe we can go out for drinks tonight instead since my hot-as-balls boyfriend is taking me back to his place tonight. Purr!

CNN is asking AIG Executives to tell them their story via Email, "let us know what happened to you and why you should keep your bonuses" type of thing Yeah right, like anyone is going to put their greed into words and put their neck out in that sort of forum. Please. The House of Representatives is getting ready to vote on a 90% Federal Tax on anyone that works for a firm that recieved bail-out money and makes more than $250k a year. Yahoo News spelled this story out for me earlier today.

Also these idiots that complain they can't find work are really pissing me off. If they shut up, quit whining and went to apply, they'd be able to find work just fine. They just need to actually get up and look for it. "Oh its not what I'm looking for." "It doesn't pay enough." Fuck you, beggers can't be choosers. Go out there and get work, you lazy piece of shit. If you can't find something (anything!) in less than a week, allow me to refer you to my hotel's front desk. We have plenty of positions available because people keep quitting. Its rediculous. Stop being narrow minded and egotistical about where you work.

I have no sympathy for people out of work right now. The jobs are there, they need to find them. Retail, food and beverage, hotel (hi!!!!)... Dear Mr 20something CNNiReporter, you are not going to find your dream corporate job your first year out of college. Go flip some fucking burgers to save up some money to go make something of yourself.

Maybe I'm being harsh but its not that difficult to pick up a few hours here and there in retail or whatever instead of sitting in front of your fucking computer being a CNN iReporter in your free time. Idiot! Clearly, this is something I feel very passionate about for reasons better left unsaid right now.

Get a job!

I'm starving. I'm going to go find something to eat and then head to work (at my job which I found within a week of looking btw, jerk!).

No comments:

Post a Comment