Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Jesus, Take the Wheel! PLEASE!

I feel I have an honest tendency towards violence right now. I feel like breaking something. Whether its shattering glass, splintering wood or slapping someone real hard it just feels like the right thing to do.

I almost forgot to blog tonight, I was just about to hang up my clothes and go to bed when I realized I still had this open. I don't have much of anything to write about right now because work is totally distracting me and kicking my ass this week. I feel like the universe is working against me and I don't know how to gain a new perspective to combat it and pull myself out of this downward spiral I feel myself falling into.

I have a lot of great things going on right now but I guess human nature is to focus on the negative that's going on instead.

I still haven't really decided what I want to do with the rest of my life. My friend in Orlando thinks I should stick w/ my original plan of going back to school for Theatre and Stage Management. I'm starting to think I should pursue Massage Therapy and my hot-as-balls boyfriend tells me that no matter what I do, I'll be successful because I'm awesome.

Which is a great hot-as-balls boyfriend answer, btw but I totally need to weigh the pros and cons here. Its like I need to find my bearings and go from there but its really hard to find your bearings when life, the universe and everything is working behind the scenes to bring you to your knees.

Lucky for me, I know the answer is 42!

I'm watching Poker After Dark on NBC right now, Jennifer Tilly's on. Her tits are fucking huge. They're such a distraction that its distracting me so you know she did that on purpose. She looks great but holy fuck, I think I see nipple. Jesus Creeping Christ, her tits are fucking gigantic!

Webster changed the meaning of marriage in the dictionary today; article (courtesy of my lawyer friend in Columbus via Twitter) is published here and the actual listing is published here.

I'm sort of turned off by this, to be quite honest. Republicans, Baptists and other crazy people have used the primary definition of marriage to beat the shit out of gay people for years and have turned this definition into the cornerstone point in an argument that makes no sense anyways... adding the 2nd definition in the manner being presented is irresponsible and completely inconsiderate of the possible repercussions it could have in the issue of Gay Rights in this country.

If you go to dictionary.com, the outlook is similarly bleak:

4. a relationship in which two people have pledged themselves to each other in the manner of a husband and wife, without legal sanction: trial marriage; homosexual marriage.

You have to go through 3 other definitions before an alternate lifestyle is even recognized... the first and third of which are basically identical. What a crock of shit!

If this was 1963, we could very easily be listening to Martina King giving us her rendition of "I have a fabulous dream" to the tune of Abba's Dancing Queen (because this number would be way ahead of its time anyway) while wearing a pink-sequined bra accented by a black feather boa and accompanied by 3 "Dreamy Boyz" dancing around her in Chippendale-esque pink bowties, no shirts and tight spandex short-shorts while Ms King herself casually danced around in patent leather platform boots and was elegantly lifted into the air at key points during the number by the Dreamy Boyz and their hot, bulging biceps.

The entire number is very reminicent of Foxy Roxie Hart's Roxie in Chicago choreographically speaking. I should stop before I get really carried away. I'll let your imagination fill in any of the other blanks on this topic.

I need to sleep. I need a hug. I need someone else to just take control and start telling me what to do for a couple of weeks so I can get myself sorted out. My horoscope yesterday told me that I should ease up on the reigns a little bit to let someone else do just that:

Pisces Horoscopes

(Feb 19 - Mar 20)

Yesterday | Today | Tomorrow

Monday, Mar 23rd, 2009 -- You might feel as if you are being manipulated by strong yet invisible forces now. Nevertheless, your peers may be just trying to protect their assets from the economic tides of change while attempting to remain unnoticed. Your best strategy today is not tightening the reins, for you won't be able to control all the variables. Others may be more ready to take responsibility than you realize; as you loosen your grip, they will be able to hold on tighter.


I tried letting Jesus take the wheel on this one and nearly crashed on my way into work with my hot-as-balls boyfriend. We were necking in his SUV and that car came out of no where. I swear!

This is all true.

No comments:

Post a Comment